Role of Green Card Fund, LLC
The General Partner will conduct each limited partnership’s daily management. The General Partner’s duties, which are included in the offering materials, will be set out more fully in the limited partnership agreement and include the following:
- Identify, review, and underwrite proposed projects using GCF Enhanced Standards (USCIS requirements, Federal Underwriting guidlines, and our own GCF Operational Benchmarks).
- Recommend qualifying investments to limited partners.
- Support and guide the investors through the investment/immigration process.
- Manage an online portal for investors, brokers and project developers to stay up-to-date on project performance as well as store and manage personal documentation.
- Monitoring the target business for continuing qualification under the program.
- Monitoring and reporting on funding draws, job creation, financial statements, and market conditions.
- Updating limited partners with regular financial and operations reports until the commercial enterprise has stabilized and providing quarterly reports thereafter.
- Collect, store and manage supporting documentation needed to file immigration applications/petitions (I-526, I-485, I-829).
- Coordinating meetings with limited partners as needed.
- Maintaining the limited partnership's financial statements and records.
- Retaining lawyers, economists, auditors and other professionals as may be required on behalf of the limited partnership.